Are you looking for your next Store Location?
Don't worry, it's easier than you think. We've created a downloadable workbook to help you in your site selection process.
The workbook will:
- Outline important factors your should consider when evaluating for site selection.
- Help you keep track of ideal characteristics for your optimal site.
- Allow you to compare prospective spaces against your criteria.
Whether you're looking for mall vacancies in the most popular venues, a retail space near your competitor, or to expand into a new market, our workbook will help you track and organize all of your site selection needs in one place.
For more help in your site selection process check out Point Inside's Retail Space Explorer Tool!
Point Inside provides unique and hard-to-access information helping you to make data-driven decisions. Pinpoint your brand’s needs and find locations that meet them.
Here are just a few ways that Retail Space Explorer can give your real estate team the edge they need:
Having Trouble Choosing New Venues?
We know venue selection can be a daunting task so we’ve gone ahead and compiled data on the most popular retail centers for you. Need to know the most popular shopping centers in the nation, how about the most popular center in each state? We’ve got you covered.
- Check Rank your prospective venues by popularity
- Check Search for shopping centers by geographical region
- Check Search for centers with or without your competitors
Do You Understand Shopper Behavior by Location?
So you have a venue in mind, but do you know what makes for a great location? We can help you understand your space and how it contributes to your store's performance. Our solutions provide context to the success of your stores.
- Check Pinpoint the high trafficked areas of shopping centers
- Check Identify shopper behavior trends by days of the week or times of day
Do You Know The Spatial Personality of Your Brand?
We can help you understand important characteristics across all of your stores. Know the average square footage of your stores and the typical category mix of your cotenants to understand how your store performance is affected. Layer store performance data such as sales or visitor counts onto our maps to truly understand the spatial personality of your brand.
- Check Identify your optimal co-tenants
- Check Evaluate your proximity to influencers such as parking and entrances
Compare Vacancies and Confirm Landlord Claims
Retail Space Explorer makes it easy to compare spaces against your current store locations or vacancies. We can provide you the data needed to negotiate the optimal lease, affirm or negate landlord claims and identify contracts in default.
- Check Compare spaces using side by side view
- Check Evaluate occupancy rates, footfall density, and anchor store changes